Write Your Business Plan(2 customer reviews)
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Not every business will succeed. In truth, far more businesses fail than succeed. The differentiator is always in the planning. This book gives you that competitive edge.
A comprehensive companion to our long-time business bestseller Start Your Own Business, this essential guide leads you through the most critical startup step next to committing to your business vision—defining how to achieve it.
Coached by a diverse group of experts and successful business owners, gain an in-depth understanding of what’s essential to any business plan, what’s appropriate for your venture, and what it takes to ensure success. Plus, learn from real-world examples of plans that worked, helping to raise money, hone strategy, and build a solid business.
- Learn what makes a successful business plan—and how to create one
- Define your plan’s purpose relative to your startup or existing business
- Identify what to include in your plan and what to leave out
- Tailor your plan to the various needs of bankers, investors, partners, suppliers, and customers
- Use support tools and included resources to help seal the deal
- Update your plan so it grows with your business
Whether you’re just starting out or already running a business, to successfully build a company, you need a plan. One that lays out your product, your strategy, your market, your team, and your opportunity. It is the blueprint for your business. Let us show you how to create it.
For more than 30 years, from startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners have trusted Entrepreneur to point them in the right direction. We’ll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.