Unfiltered(0 customer reviews)
Take Back Your Happy!
Unfiltered: How to Be as Happy as You Look on Social Media is for anyone who needs to be reminded that we’re all a work in progress, no matter what judgments we make when we measure our lives against what others share online.
Award-winning journalist and speaker Jessica Abo shares her own unfiltered journey through life, love, and career as she addresses the relationship between our psychology and technology with the help of experts and psychologists to help you take back your happiness IRL (in real life) without falling into the compare-and-despair trap.
Full of practical insights from the experts as well as funny anecdotes and inspiring (and unfiltered) stories from celebrities like Alysia Reiner of “Orange is the New Black,” YouTuber Tyler Oakley, and Baked by Melissa‘s CEO Melissa Ben-Ishay, Unfiltered will help you push the reset button as you learn how to:
- Identify what’s really at the root of your unhappiness
- Stay positive when you’re feeling lost and rejected
- Build a life that makes you happiest regardless of failures
- Navigate toxic relationships and inevitable friendshifts
- Master the art of letting go
- Turn your setbacks into stepping stones to living your best life
JESSICA ABO is a sought-after keynote speaker, multi-award-winning television journalist and passionate philanthropist who has raised more than a million dollars for several causes by organizing her own events and running marathons. A New Yorker at heart, Jessica now lives in Los Angeles with her husband.