Ultimate Guide to YouTube for Business, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Reel in the Profits with YouTube
YouTube delivers more than a billion minutes of streaming content to 1.3 billion active users every day. That’s equivalent to one-third of all internet users and at least a billion reasons to start creating videos that promote your business, brand, products, and services today.
Entrepreneur Magazine’s Ultimate Guide to YouTube for Business is the video marketing blueprint you need to create videos that educate, entertain, and inspire viewers to take action. You’ll learn how to plan, edit, promote, and share your videos with the public, as well as how to leverage YouTube’s tools to help spotlight your business and your products without spending a fortune.
From video production to promotion, this guide shares the battle-tested strategies and tried-and-true advice from successful YouTube experts to help you:
- Set up your channel and become a YouTube Partner to start monetizing your videos
- Create a virtual community that uses and loves your products
- Cater your videos to your target audience at every stage—pre-production, production, post-production, and promotion
- Drive traffic to your channel, website, or social media with optimized video titles, tags, playlists, and more
- Promote your YouTube videos using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social sites
- Make a video go viral with the help of blogs, websites, and other online resources
Find out what a YouTube channel can do for you as you learn to create your channel, leverage it as a marketing tool, and maximize your return on investment.
Jason R. Rich is the bestselling author of more than 40 books covering a wide range of topics, including computers, ecommerce, personal finance, career-related topics, and travel and entertainment. He also contributes regularly to major daily newspapers, including the New York Daily News, as well as national magazines and popular websites Jason R. Rich is the best-selling author of more than 40 books covering a wide range of topics, including computers and ecommerce. He also contributes regularly to major daily newspapers, including the New York Daily News, as well as national magazines and popular websites.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start Your Own Nonprofit Organization, 2nd Edition$19.95
Ultimate Guide to Local Business Marketing$21.95
Ultimate Guide to Optimizing Your Website, 3rd Edition$21.95
Start Your Own Coin-Operated Laundry, 3rd EditionOnly Available on eBook
Start Your Own Travel Business and More, 2nd Edition$19.95