Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business(0 customer reviews)
PIN YOUR WAY TO PROFITS
How would you like to share your brand, service or products with millions of prospects who are eager to learn more, likely buy, and happy to repin (refer) for thousands of others to see? Pinterest offers this and more.
Bestselling author Karen Leland uncovers the opportunities hiding within this social media phenomenon and reveals what you need to know to participate, promote, and ultimately, profit from Pinterest. Using simple steps, and business-specific applications and solutions, learn how to set up an attractive company profile, reach and engage your target market, identify new markets, develop an enthusiastic following, enhance your reputation, and so much more.
Topics covered include:
• How the growing trend of the visual Web is supercharging Pinterest and why every small business should care
• The ins and outs of signing up and getting started on Pinterest
• Building boards that get noticed, drive traffic and convert fans into customers
• Creating a Pinterest community through power connections, contests, social media outreach and smart pinning strategies
• Specific marketing applications of Pinterest to over 30 small businesses, from architecture firms to travel agencies
• Strategies for becoming a power Pinterest user and creating an enthusiastic following
• Best practices for pins that promote, including image optimization, consistent branding, social media integration and high-value content
• Pinterest etiquette
Karen Leland is the President of Sterling Marketing Group, a branding and marketing strategy and implementation firm for entrepreneurs, small businesses and Fortune 500. Her clients include: AT&T, Apple, American Express, Cisco, Johnson & Johnson, Marriott Hotels, and Oracle. The bestselling author of eight books, Karen has spoken for the Young Presidents’ Organization, The American Management Association, and The Direct Marketing Association. Karen has been interviewed by The New York Times, Fortune, Oprah, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal. She blogs for Entrepreneur.com, The Huffington Post and Psychologytoday .com
Reviews[ RETURN TO TOP ]
- Olivia Fox Cabane, author of The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism
"Karen Leland’s Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business is a gem! She has provided the must-have, must-read playbook for pinning in business. I’ve learned so many ideas, details and strategies that will impact and improve the Pinterest portion of my business and life."
- Susan RoAne, author of How To Work a Room and The Secrets of Savvy Networking
"Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business provides the reader with a step-by-step approach and a clear path for maximizing communication in their business or profession. Karen’s in-depth knowledge of social media, marketing and branding are a bonus for anyone wanting to integrate Pinterest into their marketing mix."
- Michelle Patterson, Executive Director California Women’s Conference
"Every small business should read this book – not only because it will show you exactly how to use Pinterest to promote your business, but for the marketing and branding lessons Karen Leland has managed to weave throughout the book. Make Pinterest work as hard as you DO!"
- Berny Dohrmann, founder, CEO Space and bestselling author, Redemption the Cooperation Revolution
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business_Chapter 6 -
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Fashion Accessories Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$69.00
Start Your Own Photography Business, 2nd Edition$19.95
Restaurant and More: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 4th Edition$69.00
Freelance Writing Business & More: Step-by-Step Startup Guide$69.00
Start Your Own Business on eBay, 2nd Edition$17.95