Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business(0 customer reviews)
Find and Network with the Right Professionals
You know it’s smart to connect with over 500 million business professionals on LinkedIn, but you may not know how to do it without wasting tons of time and money. LinkedIn expert and trainer Ted Prodromou delivers a step-by-step guide to using LinkedIn to grow your business, find profitable clients and customers, and hire the perfect employees. With more than a decade of experience helping businesses and entrepreneurs grow using SEO, pay-per-click management, and LinkedIn, Prodromou shares the most effective ways to keep you and your business in front of decision makers and build strong referral networks.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make online connections that are as strong as those made in person
- Use content marketing to build and promote your thought leadership profile
- Build trust with prospective clients by exploring similar interests and groups
- Develop a closing process that convert connections to clients
- Leverage your LinkedIn presence to drive you and your business to the top of the results page on multiple search engines—even Google
As the definitive social network for people doing business, entrepreneurs ignore LinkedIn at their own peril. Take the direct approach to reaching the movers and shakers by listening to what Ted has to say.
—Joel Comm, New York Times bestselling author of Twitter Power 3.0: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
If you want to know the behind-the-scenes, real-world strategies, you need to read this book filled with applicable tips and tricks to save you time and money, and to give you a roadmap to actually making money on LinkedIn.
—Scott Keffer, bestselling author and founder of Double Your Affluent Clients®