Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords, 4th Edition(0 customer reviews)
Double Your Web Traffic with Google AdWords—Overnight!
Google processes nearly 6 billion searches every day—making it a powerful advertising medium your business can’t afford to ignore. Google AdWords experts Perry Marshall and Bryan Todd, joined by AdWords and analytics specialist Mike Rhodes, present the fundamentals, techniques, tools, and tricks that Google should teach you, but doesn’t. Learn how to build an aggressive, streamlined campaign proven to increase your visibility on not one, but three ad networks; consistently capture clicks; and increase sales.
Discover how to:
- Master Enhanced Campaigns, Google Shopping Campaigns, and Google Analytics
- Implement flexible bid strategies that keep you on budget
- Triple your traffic with Google’s Display Network
- Profit using local advertising
- Corner the second largest search engine with YouTube ads
- Avoid costly mistakes made by most Google advertisers
- Chisel your way into tough markets
- Write killer advertising and website copy that gets clicks
- Determine what is and isn’t working with Google’s AdWords Conversion Tracking
Perry Marshall is the #1 author and world's most-quoted consultant on Google advertising. He has helped over 100,000 advertisers save literally billions of dollars in "AdWords stupidity tax."
Mike Rhodes, CEO and founder of WebSavvy, is an international speaker and bestselling author, specializing in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and website conversions.
Bryan Todd is an international marketing consultant and Google AdWords specialist.
Reviews[ RETURN TO TOP ]
—Brian Kurtz, Executive Vice President, Boardroom Inc.
Perry’s methods coupled with Google AdWords offer a fast and cheap testing ground for a lot of marketing messages. He’s a consummate player of this game, the smartest person I or any of my clients have ever found when it comes to Google AdWords—optimizing response for his clients, and teaching others how to do it for themselves.
—Dan S. Kennedy, Author, No B.S. Direct Marketing