Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing for Business(0 customer reviews)
Send Better Email. Build a Better Business.
With more than 2.6 million email messages sent every second, it’s becoming harder to stand out in inboxes—not to mention in a sea of spam, which accounts for 67 percent of those emails. Marketing and strategic branding expert Susan Gunelius gives you the tools you need to grow your list of email subscribers, keep them engaged, and turn them into lifelong customers.
By focusing on building a strong foundation first, you’ll learn how to develop a comprehensive email marketing program designed to evolve with your business. Then, Gunelius shows you how to convert subscribers into buying customers and vocal brand advocates with the techniques that marketing professionals use to build their businesses and increase their revenue using email. You’ll learn how to:
- Use free content to encourage people to subscribe to your email list
- Develop conversion funnels that drive people to buy from you or sign up for your webinars
- Save time and keep subscribers engaged with your brand with email automation
- Boost conversions with list segmentation techniques designed to get the right message to the right people at the right time
- Test your messages and analyze your performance using key metrics to improve your results
- Win back customers with automation and personalization strategies designed to build a one-on-one relationship with your audience
- Understand the laws and deliverability rules you must follow and tools to help you along the way
SUSAN GUNELIUS is CEO of KeySplash Creative Inc., a marketing communications, and strategic branding company. She has authored a dozen books about marketing, branding, social media, copywriting, and technology and is the founder and editor-in-chief of Women on Business, a blog for business women.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Freelance Writing Business and More: Step-by-Step Startup Guide$49.00
Sale! The Innovation Mentality
55 Surefire Internet Businesses You Can Start for Under $5,000$17.95
Grant Writing Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$49.00
Work Positive: How to Work Positive in a Negative World$19.95