The Tax and Legal Playbook(0 customer reviews)
The Tax Rules Have Changed. Your Business Should, Too.
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 marks the biggest tax reform in more than 30 years. The changes to the tax code are complex (especially for the small-business owner), but you don’t have to go it alone. CPA and Attorney Mark J. Kohler delivers a comprehensive analysis of the new tax and legal structure you desperately need to help make the new tax law work for you.
In this revised edition of The Tax and Legal Playbook, Kohler reveals clear-cut truths about tax and legal planning and delivers a practical, play-by-play guide that helps you build wealth, save on taxes, and protect your assets. Using real-world case studies, tax-savvy tips, game plans, and discussion points, Kohler coaches you through the complexities of the tax game of the small-business owner.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Examine your business needs and pick the right business entity for you
- Build your personal and corporate credit in eight steps
- Implement affordable asset protection strategies
- Take advantage of underutilized business tax deductions
- Pick the right health-care, retirement, and estate plans
- Bring on partners and investors the right way
- Plan for your future with self-directed retirement funds
Reading from cover to cover or refer to each chapter as needed, you will come away wiser and better equipped to make the best decisions for your business, your family, and yourself.
MARK J. KOHLER, CPA and Attorney, is the author of What Your CPA Isn't Telling You and The Business Owner's Guide to Financial Freedom. As a personal and small-business tax and legal expert, he helps clients build and protect wealth with wealth transformation strategies and tax and legal remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate.