The Social Wave(0 customer reviews)
Don’t Sink in the Sea of Social Media—Succeed
Presenting a dynamic look beyond status updates, daily tweets, and weekly posts, social media strategist Starr Hall empowers you to break out of your social media comfort zone and start making waves.
- The latest strategies for 25 of today’s hottest industries revealing 5 proven tips for each
- Social Site Comparisona complete review of strengths, weaknesses, and added values
- Wave Tipscommon social media problems and mistakes and proven fixes
- Hidden Treasuresthe best online sites and resources you’re not using (yet)
- Case studies illustrating victories and shipwreckslearn what works and what will sink you
Plus, gain access to Starr’s Social Profit Chart and The Social Wave Support Blog
Coached by Starr, learn how to stay on top of the rising swell of social media, ride today’s social media wave, and prepare to catch the next big one.
Starr Hall is an international publicist and authority in social media marketing. She has helped thousands of entrepreneurs, corporations, authors and speakers around the globe take their business to higher levels through publicity and social networking. She is a regularly featured columnist for Entrepreneur.com and the co-author of Get Connected: The Social Networking Toolkit for Business.
Reviews[ RETURN TO TOP ]
- Jill Zarin, The Real Housewives of New York, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
"Starr Hall provides the key insights for understanding the relevance and necessity of this new dynamic of basic existence- social media; like a handbook for the caveman to understand the power of fire."
- Wes Stevens, CEO of VOX Inc., a lifestyle and social media agency and production company
"If you want to learn active, proper social media strategies without the noise, this is the book that filters the best ways to successful metrics. Period."
- Charlie Walk, former president of Sony/Epic
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
The Social Wave: Why Your Business is Wiping Out and How to Fix It -
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start Your Own Medical Claims Billing Service, 4th Edition$19.95
Start Your Own College Planning Consultant Business$19.95
Start Your Own Grant-Writing Business, 2nd Edition$19.95
Coin-Operated Laundry: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Public Relations Business$17.95