The Official Get Rich Guide to Information Marketing(0 customer reviews)
Generate Quick, Sustainable Wealth
Why do some business owners get rich while others struggle to get by? Because success is not a result of working harder than everyone else it’s about building a business that enables you to accumulate wealth.
Step into the world of information marketing, where people package their passion and interests into a business, creating an extraordinary income and lifestyle! Personally coached by Robert Skrob, the president of the Information Marketing Association, uncover the secrets to create your own information marketing empire.
- Five ways to quickly launch a business that creates quick, sustainable wealth
- How to get paid to create your first information product and leverage it many times over
- How to build a million-dollar business without spending a penny in advertising
- The business plan to generate $1 million on one weekend
- How to quadruple the price you can charge for your products
- How to use sugar daddies to deliver customers to your business
- The single most profitable marketing tool any business can use to make its marketing generate a profit
- How to sell paper printed from your computer for thousands of dollars
- How to follow in the footsteps of 12 successful info marketers case studies inside
Discover exactly what you need to do to launch your business, generate sales, and deposit money into your checking account before the end of TODAY
Robert Skrob is president of the Information Marketing Association, and has personally coached more than 1,000 info-marketers over the past five years. In addition to his writing, training, and speaking in the info-marketing industry, he has diverse business experience, having personally run info-marketing businesses in more than 37 different industries.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs, 3rd Edition$17.95
Lawn Care or Landscaping: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 4th Edition$49.00
55 Surefire Food-Related Businesses You Can Start for Under $5,000$17.95
No B.S. Guide to Marketing to Leading-Edge Boomers and Seniors$17.95
Mastering Online Marketing$21.95