The Best of Guerrilla Marketing: Guerrilla Marketing Remix(0 customer reviews)
Guerrilla Marketing’s Greatest Hits Updated, Adapted, Remastered
The only book to deliver The Best of Guerrilla Marketing–a combination of the latest secrets, strategies, tactics, and tools from more than 35 top-selling Guerrilla Marketing books–updated for a new generation.
Contributions from 35 Guerrilla hits, including:
- The Guerrilla Marketing Handbook
- Guerrilla Publicity
- Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days
- Guerrilla Marketing for Writers
- Guerrilla Social Media Marketing
- Guerrilla Marketing on the Internet
- Guerrilla Networking
- Guerrilla Negotiating
- Guerrilla Selling
- Guerrilla Public Speaking
- Guerrilla Multilevel Marketing
- Guerrilla Profits
- Guerrilla Financing
- Guerrilla Business Secrets
- Guerrilla Breakthrough Strategies
- Guerrilla Retailing
- Guerrilla Rainmaking
- Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants
- Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green
- Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits
Jay Conrad Levinson is the author of the best-selling marketing series in history, “Guerrilla Marketing.” His books have sold more than 20 million copies worldwide and appear in 62 languages. A former vice president and creative director at J. Walter Thompson Advertising and Leo Burnett Advertising, he is the chairman of Guerrilla Marketing International, a consulting firm serving large and small businesses worldwide.
Jeannie Levinson is the co-author of Startup Guide to Guerrilla Marketing. She serves as the President of his Guerrilla Marketing International and is a founder of the Guerrilla Marketing Association, a subscription website that has been a support system for small business since l999.
Reviews[ RETURN TO TOP ]
- Roger C. Parker, http://www.PublishedandProfitable.com
"For business survival in the 21st century, Guerrilla Marketing ranks right up there with food, water, shelter–and, of course, Internet access."
- David Garfinkel, author of Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich
"This book is the culmination of Guerrilla Marketing’s huge footprint on the marketing landscape. Keep it on top of your desk-it will become your marketing bible."
- Jill Lublin, international speaker and author, Jilllublin.com
"When they write the history of marketing thought, Jay doesn’t get a page… he gets his own chapter."
- Seth Godin, author of Poke the Box
"Jay Conrad Levinson’s Guerrilla Marketing series helped revolutionize marketing for the entrepreneurs who transformed small business into the powerful engine that drives economic growth in America. That his work keeps evolving but always stresses ethics, creativity, and technology with makes his achievement all the more valuable and remarkable."
- Michael Larsen, literary agent, Michael Larsen-Elizabeth Pomada Literary Agents
"In the marketing jungle the Guerrilla is king!"
- David Perry, Perry-Martel International
Guerrilla Marketing Reigns Supreme as THE Source for Most Affordable and Effective Marketing…Ever!"
- David Fagan, owner, The Icon Builder
"Jay’s original Guerrilla Marketing validated all the marketing I’d been already doing, and opened my eyes to many new possibilities. Since that time, I’ve read many books in the series, and was thrilled to bring Guerrilla Marketing to the environmental world with Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green. Jay has proven over and over again that there’s more to marketing than throwing a lot of money into ads, and that small businesses, nonprofits, and grassroots organizations can market effectively and inexpensively."
- Shel Horowitz, award-winning author, speaker, consultant, green/ethical marketing expert
"Guerrilla Marketing is far more than a brand. It has joined Xerox and Kleenex as part of our language."
- Orvel Ray Wilson, CSP, marketing coach, sales trainer and author
"Jay Levinson wisely guided my partners and me as we built our company from zero to $60 million in six years – and sold it! His brilliant marketing know-how played a huge role in our dramatic success."
- Steve Savage, president, Savage International
"Guerrilla Marketing has always been about helping the “little guy” market effectively and succeed against big-budget competitors. And now, in the new hyper-connected and hyper-competitive digital age, Guerrilla Marketing is again proving to be an essential key ingredient to help achieve business success."
- Stuart Burkow, advisor on making money in business and advocate for free enterprise, http://www.kingofprofits.com
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
The Best of Guerrilla Marketing_Chapter 6 -
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Construction and Contracting Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
Start Your Own Wedding Consultant Business, 3rd Edition$19.95
Street Smart Franchising, 2nd Edition$21.95
Start Your Own Automobile Detailing Business, 2nd Edition$17.95