Taxpertise(0 customer reviews)
Keep Your Money!
Taxpayer champion and enrolled agent Bonnie Lee puts the IRS under the microscope and uncovers proven methods, and surprisingly simple strategies to minimize your taxable income, maximize deductions, and, ultimately add thousands back to your business’ bottom line!
- Do you owe an insurmountable sum to the IRS? Pay pennies on the dollar. Secret formula the IRS uses to determine an acceptable offer is revealed Page 246
- Save tax dollars simply by reorganizing your workspace Page 17
- Stuff tax dollars back into your pocket by fixing errors on your balance sheetPage 50
- Eat tax-free! Some meal expenses are 100 % deductible. Find out what qualifies Page 56
- Got a great hobby you’re turning into a bona fide business? Deduct the losses by following these guidelines Page 99
- Is your home office a red flag? Page 107
- You inherited Grandma’s house. Do you have to pay taxes on it? Page 121
- Can you write off your clothing? Page 133
- Under IRS audit? Learn “audit speak” to deal effectively with the IRS Page 215
What is an Enrolled Agent?
A federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals.
Bonnie Lee is an Enrolled Agent (E.A.) admitted to practice at all levels within the IRS representing tax payers in all 50 states. She founded Symmetry Business Services to represent taxpayers in audits, offers in compromise, tax problem resolution and to help non-filers safely reenter the system. She has served as a champion to taxpayers for more than 25 years.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Taxpertise: The Complete Book of Dirty Little Secrets and Tax Deductions for Small Business the IRS Doesn't Want You to Know -
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start Your Own Construction and Contracting Business, 3rd Edition$19.95
Dirty Little Secrets: What the Credit Reporting Agencies Won’t Tell You$15.95
The Best of Guerrilla Marketing: Guerrilla Marketing Remix$21.95
Ultimate Guide to Incorporating in Any State, 2nd Edition$29.95
Start Your Own Home Inspection Service, 2nd Edition$17.95