Start Your Own Staffing Service, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Staffing has become the second-fastest-growing industry in the United States, largely by serving a lean business world in which companies are forced to downsize and merge in order to stay competitive. The work still has to be done, but now outsourcing to staffing services, especially for specialized business and technical skills, covers it.
Let the experts at Entrepreneur, joined by practicing staffing service professionals, show you how to set up and operate a firm that can supply person power for a narrow or broad range of business needs. Among other topics, they cover:
- Different types of staffing services and the markets they serve
- Researching the market to find a lucrative niche
- Determining the best financing, location, and business plan
- Recruiting and retaining top-quality staffing personnel
- Attracting and keeping high-value clients
Whether it serves a huge market, such as office and clerical personnel, or a niche market like engineering or medical specialties, a staffing service can be a real revenue producer for a savvy businessperson who is knowledgeable about matching people’s skills with the needs of businesses. Sound like you? Then stop wasting time and start your staffing service!