Online Education Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide(0 customer reviews)
This kit includes:
- Essential industry and business-specific startup steps with worksheets, calculators, checklists and more.
- Entrepreneur Editors’ Start Your Own Business, a guide to starting any business and surviving the first three years.
- Downloadable, customizable business letters, sales letters, and other sample documents.
- Entrepreneur’s Small Business Legal Toolkit.
Teaching Goes High-Tech
Online education is experiencing a huge growth spurt. The number of students taking online classes increased 24 percent in the past year-and this growth is only expected to continue. Don’t let this lucrative opportunity pass you by. Take your teaching global by offering courses online.
Learn everything you need to know to set up a successful online education business:
- Find financing, write a business plan, choose a business structure and learn other business basics
- Develop exciting courses in the four most popular areas-IT, health care, education and business-as well as niche markets
- Promote your business and attract students through online newsletters, search engine optimization and other innovative techniques
- Design a user-friendly website and provide high-quality tech support
- Train instructors in this new education medium, or teach courses yourself
- And more!
Real-life stories from successful entrepreneurs show you exactly what you need to do to set up and run a profitable business. Now’s the perfect time to get started with an online education business-and with this book, you’re well on your way to success.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Networking Like a Pro, 2nd Edition$21.95
Nonprofit Organization: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Event Planning Business, 4th Edition$19.95
Child-Care Service: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 4th Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Bed and Breakfast, 2nd EditionOnly Available on eBook