Start Your Own Nonprofit Organization, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
FOLLOW YOUR PASSION
Serving missions rather than profits, the nonprofit sector employs 11 million people, making it the third largest industry in the United States, and often provides our communities’ most fundamental services.
Whether your mission is to save puppies, feed children, or preserve history, Start Your Own Nonprofit Organization equips you with the tools you need to start, run and grow your organization. This guide provides mission-driven entrepreneurs like you with the latest industry research and pairs it with advice from real-world nonprofit leaders to teach you how to:
- Determine if your business idea is nonprofit or for-profit
- Manage the day-to-day operations and onboard key staff and volunteers that help you achieve goals
- Write a business plan, mission statement, and grant proposals that gain funding and help grow the organization
- Manage your finances to the satisfaction of the IRS
- Integrate the latest technology, apps, and social media strategy to aid in volunteer tracking, donation facilitation, and audience outreach
- Plus, gain insight and hard-won lessons from nonprofits like the Susan B. Komen Foundation, Prosperity Indiana, the Melanoma International Foundation, and the New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
No matter what kind of nonprofit you want to start, this guide will turn your hope for change into help for a deserving community—starting now!
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We'll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
No B.S. Guide to Powerful Presentations$17.95
Import/Export Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 5th Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Bar and Club, 4th Edition$19.95
Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
No B.S. Guide to Marketing to Leading-Edge Boomers and Seniors$17.95