Start Your Own Medical Claims Billing Service, 4th Edition(0 customer reviews)
LAUNCH A CAREER IN MEDICAL CLAIMS BILLING
The market for medical claim billers is growing exponentially. With legions of providers and an ever-expanding patient pool, health-care industry spending is expected to grow by 5.8
percent each year through 2024. By then, health-care spending will total $5.43 trillion and account for 19.6 percent of the gross domestic product. So let there be no doubt: Health care
is big business and its growth shows no signs of slowing. This makes it the perfect time to start your own medical claims billing service.
In this updated guide the experts of Entrepreneur introduce you to the medical claims billing industry, give you detailed information and advice from experienced medical billers on
what to expect, how to select the right billing programs, how to land your first job and stay competitive. You’ll also learn how to:
• Research the market and find your niche in medical claims
• Establish your business, define your services, and set prices that maximize profits
• Promote your business, services, and gain referrals with effective networking and marketing strategies
• Manage the day-to-day operations and costs
• Determine the best way to process claims to meet the needs of your clients
• Deal effectively with the different insurers, Medicare, and patient claims
Plus, get valuable resource lists, sample agreements, checklists, and worksheets to get you started on the right track.
Everything you need to start, run, and grow a successful medical claims billing service is in your hands—get started today!
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc., has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We'll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.