Start Your Own Wholesale Distribution Business, 3rd Edition(0 customer reviews)
There’s Money in the Middle!
Like making deals and earning money but don’t care for the daily grind?
Then consider becoming the middleman—the wholesaler—who buys goods in volume from manufacturers and sells them to retailers for a profit. With millions of products on the market already, and new ones coming out every day, you’ll find that there’s tons of money to be made in the middle.
The experts of Entrepreneur deliver step-by-step instructions on how to start a thriving wholesale operation, specializing in any industry—and running it from the comfort of home. This guide will reveal how to:
• Establish your business and get funded
• Implement market research tactics to find the perfect niche
• Manage the day-to-day operation costs
• Partner with the right manufacturers and retailers
• Choose profitable product lines and get exclusive deals
• Benefit from the internet’s growing role in distribution
• Promote and advertise your business
• Hire the right team of professionals
• And more
You’ll also gain valuable insights from practicing wholesale distributors and get sample forms, checklists, and worksheets to guide you smoothly through each stage of the startup process.
It’s a straight shot from where you are today to owning and running your own business—and you can start right now.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Ultimate Guide to Optimizing Your Website, 3rd Edition$21.95
Start Your Own College Planning Consultant Business$19.95
Vending Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Clothing Store and More, 3rd Edition$19.95
Design and Launch an E-Commerce Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook