Start Your Own Travel Business and More, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Pack Your Bags…Full of Profits!
At over a billion dollars, the travel industry is evolving, creating new trends and new opportunities for eager entrepreneurs like you. Our experts take you step-by-step as you embark on your most exciting adventure—starting a business. Discover success as an independent travel or specialty tour professional offering unique opportunities—in both geography and market niche—that even online discount travel sites can’t compete with.
From exotic getaways to adrenaline-pumping extreme tours and time-saving technology to important regulations, learn how to conduct business by land, air, or sea. Led by our experts, find your travel niche, establish your business, price your time and packages, master important destination details, and much more. Plus, access an abundance of resources including important associations, travel-specific software, mailing lists, and in-the-trenches tips from successful travel and tour operators.
- Hot travel markets including: business, leisure, adventure, honeymoons, family, men only, women only, seniors, and more
- Designing and pricing your services and packages to compete in the travel marketplace
- Managing your finances
- Using efficient software systems and mobile technology for daily operations
- Complying with the rules of security and domestic and foreign travel
- Advertising and promoting online and in print
- Growing your business
- And more
From finding your travelers to delivering a trip of a lifetime and everything in between, learn what you need to know to become a high-flying success!
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Specialty Food Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
Start Your Own eLearning or Training Business$19.95
Ultimate Guide to Optimizing Your Website, 3rd Edition$21.95
College Planning Consultant Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
Start Your Own Florist Shop and Other Floral Businesses$17.95