Start Your Own Transportation Service(0 customer reviews)
DRIVE YOUR STARTUP TO SUCCESS
From taxis to limousines to bicycle rentals, moving vans, and long-haul transport of refrigerated goods, the transportation industry has a wide range of entry points. Whether you’re interested in starting a long-haul operation or an in-town service, this detailed guide will help you decide which transportation service is right for you.
The experts of Entrepreneur deliver step-by-step instructions on how to start a successful transportation operation, specializing in the niche that’s right for you. This guide will help you:
- Find the right option for your transportation service: taxi service, bicycle rental, limousine, trucking, moving vans, specialty transport, air transport, marine shipping, medical transport, or senior services
- Establish your business and define your services
- Create a solid business plan that gets you funded
- Get the right licenses codes, permits, and insurance for your operation
- Promote your business and services using direct mail, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social and online (and offline) marketing tools
- Develop proposals, agreements, contracts, and manage day-to-day operations
- Hire a staff that will help you succeed
Plus, gain valuable insights from interviews with transportation experts and stay on track with checklists, worksheets, and a valuable resource list.
Everything you need to start your transportation business is in your hands—get started today!
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
College Planning Consultant Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
The Official Get Rich Guide to Information Marketing$22.95
Design and Launch an Online Social Networking Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook
Start Your Own Mail Order Business, 2nd Edition$17.95