Start Your Own Senior Services Business, 3rd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Grab Your Share of Senior Care
The senior population is multiplying by the millions. In fact, during the next 25 years, the senior population in America is expected to double, creating an ever-growing need for quality senior services–and compassionate entrepreneurs like you!
Arming you to earn your share of this ever-expanding industry, the experts at Entrepreneur detail what it takes to start six of the most in-demand senior services–adult day-care, relocation service, home-care, transportation service, concierge, and travel service.
Learn how to:
- Discover your specialty and choose the right opportunity for you
- Develop a winning business plan
- Design your business to suit your customers’ demographics and needs
- Set policies, procedures, and prices
- Equip your business with the proper tools, licenses, and certifications
- Create a support staff that will help you succeed
- Build your presence online and offline with effective, low-cost marketing tactics
Plus, gain priceless insight and advice, an updated resource list, and tips from practicing senior care professionals.
A record number of seniors are seeking your help–start your senior services business today.
Written by business writer Charlene Davis and edited by the experts at Entrepreneur, each Start Your Own title delivers industry-specific information for starting a business supported by expert interviews, lessons learned, and success secrets from practicing business owners in the industry.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Freight Brokerage Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 4th Edition$69.00
Start Your Own Coin-Operated Laundry, 3rd EditionOnly Available on eBook
Design and Launch an Online Web Design Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook
Start Your Own Green Business$17.95
Start Your Own Automobile Detailing Business, 2nd Edition$17.95