Start Your Own Seminar Production Business, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Be Your Own Boss and Sell Your Expertise
Did you ever think you might be able to make money leading seminars to teach others what you know? Or promoting a dynamic speaker who motivates the crowds? Many people pay top dollar to attend seminars that teach them how to do something faster, better, more easily or more profitably-which gives you a great opportunity for profit.
This hands-on guide, completely updated with the latest trends and newest information, details how to plan seminars, webinars, and teleseminars for yourself or someone else from start to finish. Learn how to:
- Negotiate for great deals on halls, hotels and conference rooms
- Promote a business with almost no cash investment
- Use ingenious PR tactics that will draw attendees-and profits-like a magnet
- Test-market your subject matter before spending a dime
- Develop and sell CDs, books and other profitable materials
People who promote and produce seminars are making huge profits-and so can you! Get in on the action in this booming field today.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
No B.S. Guide to Maximum Referrals & Customer Retention$17.95
Food Truck Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$49.00
Hair Salon & Day Spa: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
No B.S. Guide to Marketing to Leading-Edge Boomers and Seniors$17.95
Start Your Own Photography Business, 2nd Edition$19.95