Start Your Own Photography Business, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Picture Yourself a Success
If you have a talent for snapping great pictures, why not turn your hobby into a lucrative business?
You can take portraits in a studio or on location, submit photos as a freelancer to newspapers and magazines, frame and display your favorite shots in a gallery, or record special events like weddings and sweet sixteen parties. No matter where your talents and interests lie, you can make a bundle from your work with this expert advice.
- Determine your specialty
- Set up a home office and/or functional studio
- Choose the right equipment for all types of photos – and find great deals on the cameras and accessories you need
- Build an attractive online or traditional portfolio
- Find paying jobs and market yourself professionally
- Setup a fee structure for your service
- Get great exposure for your work at art festivals, contests, galleries, local businesses and more
- Protect yourself from legal concerns such as copyright infringement and privacy issues
Whether you want to earn a little extra money or set yourself up as a full-time, professional photographer, all the information you need to succeed is inside.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
e-Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Ultimate Guide to Pay-Per-Click Advertising, 2nd Edition$21.95
Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
Information Marketing Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Gift Basket Business and More 2nd Edition$17.95