Start Your Own Personal Training Business, 4th Edition(0 customer reviews)
Earn a Healthy Living as a Personal Trainer
Personal training is an exciting industry to be in right now! Starting a personal training business can offer a satisfying combination of financial reward, a flexible schedule, and a career where you can make a profound difference in the lives of others.
As skilled personal trainer, having good business knowledge and judgment can be the first step to earning a substantial income. In this revised guide, our experts teach you the nuts and bolts of starting a business, including everything from writing a business plan to finding a profitable niche. From boutique studios to partnerships with schools and private trainers, this book will help get you started on the right foot.
You’ll learn how to:
• Create a business plan that gets you funded and helps you grow
• Examine potential client markets, find your niche, and set yourself apart
• Establish your business, define your services, and set prices that maximize profits
• Develop a marketing strategy that gains fans and turns them into customers
• Calculate the cost of doing business and managing your finances
• Hire employees as your business grows
Plus, gain insights, tips, and hard-earned advice from successful trainers along the way.
Whether you want to run a solo-operation or an exercise studio employing other trainers— you have the tools to succeed right in your hands.