Start Your Own Nonprofit Organization(0 customer reviews)
How Will You Better The World?
Whether you want to serve a community need, assist citizens, or advocate for animals—your aspiration is a noble one and likely an ideal mission for a nonprofit organization. Let the experts at Entrepreneur show you how to turn your desire for change into a successful—and satisfying—business.
Follow our experts as they take you step by step through the nonprofit sector detailing basic requirements for establishment, startup funding, day-to-day operations, staffing, and much more. Plus, gain valuable, insider insight from practicing nonprofit founders sharing time-saving tips, missteps to avoid, and resources worth knowing.
- Developing a staff and running a lean operation
- Selecting and maintaining a Board of Directors
- Managing fiances to the satisfaction of the IRS
- Finding the best location to set up shop
- Outfitting your organization with the essential equipment
- Raising the funds you need though grants, campaigns, events, and donors
- Embracing social media and other effective, low-cost outreach tools
- Managing sustainability and growth
- And more
No matter what kind of nonprofit you want to start, this guide will help you start and run a rewarding organization. Turn your hope for change into help for a deserving community—starting now!
Written by business writer Cheryl Kimball and edited by the experts at Entrepreneur, each Start Your Own title delivers industry-specific information for starting a business supported by expert interviews, lessons learned, and success secrets from practicing business owners in the industry.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Retail Business and More: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 4th EditionOnly Available on eBook
No B.S. Guide to Brand-Building by Direct Response$17.95
How to Increase Your Website TrafficOnly Available on eBook
Personal Concierge Service: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Florist Shop and Other Floral Businesses$17.95