Start Your Own Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery(0 customer reviews)
Start Your Own Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery
Craft alcohol has come out of the garage and into the limelight. Growing each year, this multi-billion dollar industry, driven by consumer preferences, shows no signs of slowing down—giving you the perfect opportunity to start up.
Our experts, teamed with food and beverage writer and enthusiast Corie Brown of Zester Daily, introduce you to more than 30 craft producers, including pioneers like Ken Grossman of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Jörg Rupf creator of Hangar 1 Vodka, Kent Rabish owner of Grand Traverse Distillery, and Mike Beck co-owner of Uncle John’s Cider Mill. Brown and team deliver an in-depth review of these thriving industries and coach you in identifying ideal business models, best practices for launching a new craft product, valuable regulation information, and more.
Gain an insider’s look at how to:
• Analyze craft products, their distinct challenges, and dynamic market
• Write a winning business plan that promotes growth and secures funding
• Keep overhead low and margins high with options like self-distribution
• Capture customers and create evangelists with the story behind the brand
• Enhance the brand experience with events, taprooms, tastings, and tours
• Develop invaluable relationships with distributors, retailers, and restaurants
Packed with priceless insights, advice, checklists, worksheets, and valuable resources, this guide details what you need to know to go from alcohol enthusiast to entrepreneur. Start brewing your own business today!
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We’ll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.