Start Your Own Lawn Care or Landscaping Business, 4th Edition(0 customer reviews)
Start Your Own Lawn Care or Landscaping Business and Rake in the Green!
If you enjoy the outdoors, love nature, or enjoy the smell of fresh cut grass, then a lawn care or landscaping business is your chance to rake in plenty of green. Your business can range from lawn maintenance to applying chemicals, trimming and shaping trees to designing landscapes for residential or commercial jobs.
The experts of Entrepreneur will show you how to lay the groundwork to start a thriving lawn care service or landscaping business. This guide covers day-to-day responsibilities and touches on the myriad issues you will face, such as tax, insurance, and financing matters.
You’ll learn how to:
• Set up a viable business structure and write a winning business plan that promotes growth and gets you funded
• Decide which lawn care services to offer
• Determine who and where your best customers are and how to market to them
• Calculate the cost of doing business and managing your finances
• Select the right lawn maintenance equipment, vehicles, and supplies
• Hire employees as your business grows
Plus, gain valuable insights from interviews with practicing landscapers and stay on track with checklists, worksheets, and valuable resources to help you reach your goals. Everything you need to start a successful lawn care or landscaping business is in your hands. Start turning green grass into cold cash today!
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Franchise Bible, 8th Edition$21.95
Start Your Own Photography Business, 2nd Edition$19.95
Start Your Own Coin-Operated Laundry, 3rd EditionOnly Available on eBook
Ultimate Guide to Incorporating in Any State, 2nd Edition$29.95
Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide, 2nd EditionOnly Available on eBook