Start Your Own Grant-Writing Business, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Grant Yourself Success
Grant writing is a billion dollar industry full of profitable business opportunities! Serving as the link between funders and grantees, professional grant writers are quickly becoming valuable partners to fundraising and philanthropy associations. Use this comprehensive guide to learn the art of researching, preparing and submitting winning grants as well as finding and maintaining clientele and grant projects.
Learn how to:
- Identify grants and contact funders
- Write persuasive proposals that win funding
- Create a comprehensive grant proposal following step-by-step instructions and samples
- Develop a successful business plan-including home-office guidance, office technology, business startup basics and more
- Market your business for less than $100
Also includes a comprehensive resources listing, a four-stage guide to writing funding proposals plus insider tips and techniques. This is a must-have resource for new or experienced grant writers looking to expand their talents and take their careers into their own hands!
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Wholesale Distribution Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Vending Business, 3rd Edition$19.95
The Best of Guerrilla Marketing: Guerrilla Marketing Remix$21.95
Design and Launch an Online Social Networking Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook
The Plan-As-You-Go Business Plan$19.95