Start Your Own Grant-Writing Business, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Grant Yourself Success
Grant writing is a billion dollar industry full of profitable business opportunities! Serving as the link between funders and grantees, professional grant writers are quickly becoming valuable partners to fundraising and philanthropy associations. Use this comprehensive guide to learn the art of researching, preparing and submitting winning grants as well as finding and maintaining clientele and grant projects.
Learn how to:
- Identify grants and contact funders
- Write persuasive proposals that win funding
- Create a comprehensive grant proposal following step-by-step instructions and samples
- Develop a successful business plan-including home-office guidance, office technology, business startup basics and more
- Market your business for less than $100
Also includes a comprehensive resources listing, a four-stage guide to writing funding proposals plus insider tips and techniques. This is a must-have resource for new or experienced grant writers looking to expand their talents and take their careers into their own hands!
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Million Dollar Habits, 2nd Edition$21.95
Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
Success Secrets of Sales Superstars$21.95
What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You: Life-Changing Tax Strategies$19.95
Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide, 2nd EditionOnly Available on eBook