Start Your Own Food Truck Business, 2nd Edition(1 customer review)
SATISFY YOUR HUNGER FOR SUCCESS
At over a billion dollars, the mobile food industry is enjoying more publicity and notoriety than ever before. Catering to a new generation of foodies looking for quick and unique specialties, the mobile food business is booming with new opportunities for eager entrepreneurs like you.
From gourmet food to all-American basics and hot dog wagons to bustaurants, our experts give you the delicious details behind starting and running a successful mobile food business.
• Six of the hottest mobile food options: food carts, concession trailers, kiosks, standard and gourmet trucks, mobile catering, and bustaurants
• Identifying the perfect foodie niche and customer base
• Creating menu items that save time, money, and space in the kitchen
• Finding a profitable location, time and time again
• Attracting new and loyal customers with social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
• Managing daily operations, costs, and setting prices
• Licenses, codes, regulations, parking, and other considerations
Plus, gain recipes, shopping lists, favorite equipment buys and more from practicing food truck entrepreneurs. From choosing a vehicle to franchising and everything in between, learn what you need to know to get your business moving toward success!
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We'll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start Your Own Child-Care Service, 4th Edition$19.95
Blogging Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Coin-Operated Laundry, 3rd EditionOnly Available on eBook
No B.S. Wealth Attraction in The New Economy$15.95
Tutoring and Test Prep Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00