Start Your Own Executive Recruiting Service, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Connect Candidates with Clients for Profit!
When companies go looking for top business talent, they hire a “headhunter”-an executive recruiter. Executive recruiters are experts at locating star job candidates, leaders and managers of a caliber rarely discovered by the usual recruitment sources. And because business is growing more competitive each day and becoming more demanding of top-flight leadership and decision-making skills, companies are increasingly turning to executive recruiters to help them find the talent they need to stay competitive.
This comprehensive guide reveals the strategies used by the best executive search professionals in starting and running their own successful placement services. There are more tricks of the trade in this business than in many others-and we’ll reveal what you really need to know:
- How to network for both client and candidate leads
- The difference between contingency and retainer fees
- How to approach prospective candidates
- Little known characteristics to look for in executive job candidates
- The latest industry trends and fee information
Learn how to find the best talent for hire-and make good money doing it.