Start Your Own Event Planning Business, 4th Edition(0 customer reviews)
START YOUR OWN EVENT PLANNING BUSINESS AND CELEBRATE ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!
Weddings, graduations, birthday parties, anniversaries, and conferences—what do these all have in common? Everyone would rather hire someone else to plan and run them! That someone can be you.
Take your passion for event planning to the next level with in-the-trenches advice and tools you need to start, run, and grow a successful business. From writing a solid contract to finding reliable vendors, our experts help you identify your niche, teach you how to scout potential clients, evaluate the competition, market your business, and more.
Discover how to:
- Identify a niche and establish yourself within the industry
- Build a loyal customer base for large and small events
- Implement targeted strategies for planning commercial, political, civic, social events, and more
- Promote your business, events, and yourself with Pinterest, Instagram, and other social and online marketing tools
- Develop proposals, vendor agreements, contracts, and manage day-to-day operations and costs
- Keep within budget using money-saving tips and industry-tested ideas
Plus, gain valuable insights from interviews with practicing event planners, and stay on track with checklists, worksheets, and other resources.
Everything you need to make your event planning business a successful reality is right here—get the party started today!
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We'll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the ground work for success.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Fashion Accessories Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$69.00
Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business, 2nd Edition$19.95
Start Your Own College Planning Consultant Business$19.95
No B.S. Business Success in the New Economy$15.95
Design and Launch an Online Social Networking Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook