Start Your Own e-Business, 3rd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Achieve Your Dot-Com Dream Today!
The internet offers never-ending opportunities for entrepreneurs and business owners alike. New turnkey technologies and tools make it easier than ever to start a profitable online business–or add an online component to your brick-and-mortar store–if you take the right steps. Let the experts at Entrepreneur show you how to skillfully navigate the web and turn your business dream into an online reality.
Learn how to:
- Find your niche and start your online business
- Build an effective website using fast, turnkey solutions
- Find a budget-friendly web hosting service that works for your business
- Accept online payments, manage customer service, and maintain a secure website
- Gain exposure using effective social media marketing strategies
- Drive traffic and capture customers with an easy-to-use SEO tools and tips
- Use low-cost, high-impact marketing to increase sales
- Sign up and cash in on affiliate programs
- Tour the web and your competitor’s websites to improve your own
- And more!
Plus, benefit from an extensive online resource list, and gain a comprehensive understanding of today’s e-business world from top online businesses including Zappos.com, Newegg.com, ProFlowers, Drugstore.com, GiftTree, and others.
There’s no business like e-business–get started today!
Written by business writer Rich Mintzer and edited by the experts at Entrepreneur, each Start Your Own title delivers industry-specific information for starting a business supported by expert interviews, lessons learned, and success secrets from practicing business owners in the industry.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Freight Brokerage Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 4th Edition$69.00
Start Your Own Restaurant and More, 4th Edition$19.95
Start Your Own Pet Business and More$19.95
75 Green Businesses You Can Start to Make Money and Make a Difference$19.95
Start Your Own Business on eBay, 2nd Edition$17.95