Start Your Own Construction and Contracting Business, 3rd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Start a Construction and Contracting Business. We’ll Show You How
At more than 100 billion dollars in annual revenue the construction and contracting industry is just setting the foundation for growth. Whether you’re interested in building homes or prefer contracting the services needed to get the job done, this guide will help you determine what type of construction or contracting business is right for you.
The staff of Entrepreneur covers the many aspects of starting and running a successful business and includes checklists for getting started, ideas on marketing your services, and how to price your services to make a reasonable profit.
Along the way we’ll include valuable tips, statistics, and facts about running your own business as we show you how to:
• Determine what type of contracting / construction business is right for you
• Create a winning business plan that grows your business and gets you funded
• Set a budget and write an accurate estimate for any type of job
• Price your services competitively while maximizing profits
• Hire, train, and manage the right team
• Develop a marketing plan that gets you noticed—onsite and online
• Handle client complaints and on-the-job issues appropriately
Everything you need to make your construction or contracting business a successful reality is right here—plan your foundation and get started today!
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We’ll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Dirty Little Secrets: What the Credit Reporting Agencies Won’t Tell You$15.95
No B.S. Guide to Marketing to Leading-Edge Boomers and Seniors$17.95
Successfully Navigating the DownturnOnly Available on eBook
Design and Launch an Online Gift Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook
Design and Launch an Online Boutique in a WeekOnly Available on eBook