Start Your Own Cleaning Service, 4th Edition(0 customer reviews)
Sweep Up the Profits
If it can be cleaned, chances are people will pay you to clean it. Houses, carpet, upholstery, windows … the list goes on and on. A vast majority of dual-income families use cleaning services, which means your market is huge. Startup is easy and requires little initial investment.
The experts at Entrepreneur show you what it takes to start three of the most in demand cleaning businesses—residential maid service, commercial janitorial service, and carpet/upholstery cleaning—including:
- Current statistics and trend forecasts that keep you ahead of the curve
- The ins and outs of finding customers
- Ideas for hiring and training employees
- What equipment and supplies you’ll need (and where to find them)
- How to use technology to make your business competitive
- Up-to-date legal, tax, and insurance requirements
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- Surefire tips for growing your business
- And more
This updated guide also contains answers to frequently asked questions, an appendix full of additional resources, and tons of checklists to guide you through each step of the startup process. Let our experts help you become a squeaky-clean success today!
Written by business writer Jacquelyn Lynn and edited by the experts at Entrepreneur, each Start Your Own title delivers industry-specific information for starting a business supported by expert interviews, lessons learned, and success secrets from practicing business owners in the industry.