Start Your Own Child-Care Service, 4th Edition(0 customer reviews)
GET PAID TO CARE FOR KIDS–START YOUR OWN CHILD-CARE SERVICE
As the number of working parents grows the number of children who need quality childcare grows along with it. That need is creating a tremendous entrepreneurial opportunity for people who love children and want to build a business caring for them. Whether you want to start a small, family child-care center in your home, a large commercial day-care center, or a niche business like child transportation, this guide will show you how to do it. Our experts take you from the basic requirements, startup costs, and daily operations to what to do when things don’t go according to plan.
Learn how to:
• Match the services you offer to meet the community’s needs
• Find the right location or choose to operate from home
• Get the right permits, insurance, and state-specific licensing
• Create an educational, enrichment program with activities that sets your services apart
• Plan for accident and illness prevention and develop emergency procedures
• Create admission procedures, policies, and set rates
• Equip your business to meet safety and health standards
• Develop a marketing strategy that gets referrals and results
• Find, hire, and keep good employees
Plus, gain valuable insights from interviews with practicing child-care providers, and handy worksheets, checklists, and forms to help you reach your goals.
If you enjoy working with children and are eager to become an entrepreneur, this is the guide for you!
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We’ll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Hair Salon & Day Spa: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Bar and Club: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 4th Edition$49.00
Start Your Own Staffing Service, 2nd Edition$19.95
Start Your Own Photography Business, 2nd Edition$19.95
What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You: Life-Changing Tax Strategies$19.95