Start a Business in California(0 customer reviews)
SmartStart Your Business in California
Start a Business in California is your roadmap to avoid planning and legal pitfalls and delivers what you need to succeed as a business in the Golden State. This all-in-one resource goes a step beyond other business how-to books to give you a jump-start on planning for your business and provides you with:
- State and federal information specific to starting your business—from choosing the right legal forms to filing taxes and incorporating.
- Tips for operating your business once you have officially conquered the startup phase.
- Proper accounting methods, how to market your product or service, and how to choose and keep quality employees.
- Guidelines for developing a business plan—possibly the most important step in forming and operating a profitable business.
- Statistical information about your state to help you anticipate trends and give you the ability to compare economic and social factors affecting your business.
- Plus, get access to resource lists, forms, and valuable contact information.
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has been setting the course for small business success. From startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners trust the Entrepreneur Media family—Entrepreneur Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Entrepreneur Press, EntrepreneurEnEspanol.com, and our industry partners—to point them in the right direction. The Entrepreneur Media family is regarded as a beacon within the small to midsized business community, providing outstanding content, fresh opportunities, and innovative ways to push publishing, small business, and entrepreneurship forward.