Retail in Detail, 5th Edition(0 customer reviews)
If Retailing Is Your Dream, This Is the Guide To Help You Reach It
Knowing that your success depends on the details, experienced retail entrepreneur Ronald L. Bond leaves no question unanswered when it comes to reaching your dream of starting and running your own retail business. Bond provides comprehensive, step-by-step instructions, from planning the launch of your business to running your new venture.
Learn how to:
- Budget for startup and establish a financial plan
- Select the ultimate location and develop your brand image
- Select, price and market your product
- Manage inventory to decrease expenses
- Use smart phone apps and other technology to stay efficient and competitive
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Manage your daily operations
Sparing you the trial and error that comes with starting a retail business from scratch, Bond shares firsthand experiences, lessons learned, and informative anecdotes that have helped thousands of aspiring retail entrepreneurs just like you!
Practical worksheets, budgeting guides and up-to-date costs and industry information included!
Ronald L. Bond has more than 30 years of experience as a CEO, small-business owner, manager, and consultant. He and his wife, Susie, have successfully started and operated three retail gift stores and a bed and breakfast.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Retail in Detail_Excerpt -