No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs, 3rd Edition(0 customer reviews)
TURN TIME INTO WEALTH
WARNING: This book is not for the fain of heart, fawningly polite, or desperate to be liked. This book is expressively for entrepreneurs and business owners who wear many hats—those who can’t resist piling more responsibility onto his own shoulders, who has more great ideas that time and resources to take advantage of them, who runs (not walks) through each day. Your time is incredibly valuable to you, and you are constantly “running out of it.”
Serial entrepreneur Dan S. Kennedy delivers a fresh take on the mantra “time is money” as he shows you how to drastically re-engineer your entire relationship with time and, if applied faithfully, achieve peak personal productivity and make lots and lots of money.
Learn how to:
- ACCURATELY CALCULATE THE VALUE OF YOUR TIME—and put a meter on those consuming it
- SLAY TIME VAMPIRES—like Mr. Have-You-Got-A-Minute, Mr. Meeting, and all the other bloodsuckers
- STOP ‘PRODUCTIVUS INTERRUPTUS’—master the 5 time-defense tactics
- ACHIEVE MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY with Psycho-Cybernetics
- THE 8 NO B.S. TIME TRUTHS never to violate despite the conspiracy against them
- Become successful beyond your wildest dreams—APPLY THE #1 MOST POWERFUL PERSONAL DISCIPLINE
- THE 10 TIME MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES worth using. Only 10!
- FIRE YOURSELF! Replace yourself. Make MORE money from LESS time, and have MORE freedom to do BIG things!
DAN S. KENNEDY is a multi-millionaire serial entrepreneur with past and present interests in diverse businesses; a strategic advisor, marketing consultant and coach with a cadre of private clients ranging from exceptionally ambitious entrepreneurs to the CEO’s of companies as large as $1.5-Billion; one of the highest paid direct-response copywriters in the world; a popular professional speaker and seminar leader; and a prolific author.
Reviews[ RETURN TO TOP ]
★★★★★By R. Price on 17 Nov 2017
"Dan Kennedy delivers again! As practical as entertaining, Dan takes a contrarian view...on most things. Time Management is no different. This is a highly worthwhile guide for protecting and managing your most valuable resources: your time. Get it now and read it each year. A quick read. Highly recommended!"
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Fashion Accessories Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$49.00
College Planning Consultant Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide$49.00
A Crash Course on Financial Statements for Small Business Owners$19.95
Design and Launch an Online Web Design Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook