No B.S. Wealth Attraction in The New Economy(0 customer reviews)
Become A Money Magnet
The old economy is shattered, and GONE FOREVER. It’s never coming back as it was, and in its place a generally tougher, more demanding marketplace is emerging. The realities of the business and financial landscape that you knew have been forced to change.
HOWEVER, when it comes to wealth, one instrumental reality is unchanged: No matter the economic conditions–booms or recessions, including the fast-emerging New Economy–there is wealth. And who better to show you how to lure, bait, attract, and become a magnet for it than “Millionaire Maker” Dan S. Kennedy?
- How to experience The Phenomenon — attract more wealth in the next 12 months than in the previous 12 years!
- Wealth Inhibition–do you suffer from it?
- Why Positive Thinking alone is worthless
- Your #1 Entrepreneurial Responsibility
- Is there a ‘dirty little secret’ behind many wealthy entrepreneurs?
- The worst of all wealth-defeating habits
- Are you an ‘opportunity thinker’ — or are you guilty of ‘outcome thinking’?
- “Do what you love and the money will follow” B.S. that’s hazardous to your wealth
- How to Stop playing Blind Archery
- 12 Ways To Increase Your ‘Personal Value’
- Why you must STOP thinking about Income!
- The 90 Day Experiment that may change your life forever
Dan S. Kennedy is a multi-millionaire, serial entrepreneur now directly influencing more than one million business owners annually as an advisor and business coach. Widely celebrated as “the millionaire-maker’ with a long track record of taking entrepreneurs to seven-figure incomes and to multi-millionaire wealth, his deliberately provocative, blunt, “No B.S.” approach has earned him the title as the “Professor of Harsh Reality.”
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Construction and Contracting Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Senior Services Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Fashion Accessories Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$49.00
55 Surefire Internet Businesses You Can Start for Under $5,000$17.95
Wedding Consultant Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00