No B.S. Sales Success in The New Economy(0 customer reviews)
Join the Sales Elite
There’s no denying it: the old economy is shattered and GONE FOREVER. It is never coming back as it was…and many sales professionals will become extinct waiting for it to return. However, if you plan to stick around (and succeed), then you must know this about the emerging, new economy: the power has returned to the consumer. Tolerance for anything ordinary is zero. Gone are the days of surplus customers on buying sprees, happily buying and freely spending.
In The New Economy, only a select few will gain and keep membership in the elite sales fraternity enjoying the top incomes, the greatest security, the most independence and power, and the highest status. And, who better to show you how to get in than “Millionaire Maker” Dan Kennedy?
- Adapting to The New Economy Consumer
- How to STOP PROSPECTING Once And For All—and why you must
- Put the awesome power of TAKEAWAY SELLING to work—in any environment
- If you’re in a commodity business, get out!—how to Re-Position, escape commoditization, and safeguard price and profits in the heightened competition of The New Economy
- The One Thing to do, to leverage The New Economy’s “Chaos of Choices” to your benefit
- How Dumb Salespeople Work 10X Harder Than Necessary, by under-utilizing this one tool
- The 6-Step No BS Sales Process: finally, a reliable system you can stick with!
- 6 Ways Sales Professionals Sabotage Themselves
- BS that Sales Managers shovel onto salespeople—beware!
- How to switch from One-to-One to One-to-Many with Technical Tools
- 8 Steps to getting past any “No”
- How to CREATE TRUST (FAST) in the trust-damaged, post-recession world
Dan S. Kennedy is a multi-millionaire, serial entrepreneur now directly influencing more than one million business owners annually as an advisor and business coach. Widely celebrated as “the millionaire-maker’ with a long track record of taking entrepreneurs to seven-figure incomes and to multi-millionaire wealth, his deliberately provocative, blunt, “No B.S.” approach has earned him the title as the “Professor of Harsh Reality.”