The Marketing Plan Handbook, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
The Marketing Plan Handbook
Successful marketing expert and copywriter Robert W. Bly cuts through the clutter of short-lived marketing techniques and trendy gimmicks to reveal the critical steps you need to cross over from business owner to marketplace competitor.
Dishing bite-sized lessons, supported by in-chapter exercises and end-of-chapter actions, Bly coaches you in creating an effective marketing plan that produces the results of an expensive marketing consultant without the hefty cost.
Learn how to:
- Develop a clear business vision
- Position your business and services strategically
- Research your market and target your ideal client
- Integrate online and offline marketing
- Put measurements in place to assess marketing tactics
- Create an effective implementation schedule
- Review and troubleshoot for future success and growth
Whether embarking on a new venture or reviving your current business plan, this practical handbook provides the next steps toward business success and survival.
Robert W. Bly is an independent copywriter and marketing consultant with more than 35 years of experience in B2B and direct response marketing. He has worked with over 100 clients including IBM, AT&T, Embraer Executive Jet, Intuit, Boardroom, Grumman and more. He is the author of 85 books and he currently writes regular columns for Target Marketing Magazine and The Direct Response Letter.