Guerrilla Marketing on the Internet(0 customer reviews)
Add the Internet to Your Marketing Arsenal Guerrilla Style!
The Father of Guerrilla Marketing, Jay Conrad Levinson, changed marketing forever when he unleashed his original arsenal of marketing tactics for surviving the advertising jungle on a shoestring budget. And now, Levinson and online marketing masters Mitch Meyerson and Mary Eule Scarborough once again show you how to beat the odds by combining the unconventional, take-no-prisoners Guerrilla Marketing approach with today’s ultimate marketing weapon the Internet.
Learn how to use the internet Guerrilla style. Level the playing field, and achieve greater online visibility. Boost traffic to your website. Convert visitors into paying clients. Capture and keep your market share, and create multiple income streams all while saving time and money!
This complete Guerrilla Marketing online guide includes:
- The 10 most effective Guerrilla strategies
- Case studies of the five greatest online Guerrilla Marketing campaigns
- How to create a high-impact website on a budget
- Low-cost tactics for maximizing traffic
- The 12 biggest internet marketing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Creative tactics and cutting-edge tools that inspire customers to take action
- Essential information on cutting-edge technology
Jay Conrad Levinson is the author of more than 30 Guerrilla Marketing books as well as 24 other business books. His Guerrilla concepts have influenced marketing so much that today his books appear in 37 languages and are required reading in many MBA programs worldwide.
Mitch Meyerson is the founder of Guerrilla Marketing Coaching, author of 7 other books and a leading internet marketing expert.
Mary Eule Scarborough is a former Fortune 500 marketing executive and independent marketing consultant.