Finance Your Business(0 customer reviews)
FUND YOUR DREAM BUSINESS
Every business needs money. Whether you’re just starting out or are ready to expand, hunting for cash isn’t easy and you’ll need a game plan to be successful.
The experts of Entrepreneur can help improve your odds of success by exploring the available options to guiding you from small business loans and angel investors to crowdfunding and venture capital. Along the way you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the amount of cash you need to start, operate, and expand your business
- Apply bootstrapping tips to turn your idea into reality
- Borrow from friends and family the right way
- Turn your customers into investors
- Jump-start your business with an accelerator program
- Launch a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Scout the alternative lending landscape of online lending
- Consider venture capital alternatives (and when to say no them)
- Ensure your business continues to thrive without you
Plus, learn from practicing business owners and thriving entrepreneurs who
have gone before you in the search for business funding and financing, leveraged their life savings, and made investors of family members.
Whatever your needs, you’re sure to find great advice, tips, and support to help your business stay profitable.
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has been setting the course for small business success. From startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners trust the Entrepreneur Media family — Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Entrepreneur Press, EntrepreneurEnEspanol.com, and our industry partners — to point them in the right direction. The Entrepreneur Media family is regarded as a beacon within the small to midsized business community, providing outstanding content, fresh opportunities, and innovative ways to push publishing, small business, and entrepreneurship forward.