Entrepreneur Voices on Elevator Pitches(0 customer reviews)
What Can You Pitch in 60 Seconds?
Whether you’re facing funding sharks or angel investors, we’ve got the keys to crafting that perfect pitch to help you secure the funds you need to launch your startup, build your business, and achieve your entrepreneurial dreams.
In this new edition of the Entrepreneur Voices series, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and experts from both sides of the board roam present the game-winning strategies and deal-closing tactics you need to succeed. Dive in and learn how to:
- Build a business model and financial plan for your new venture
- Make a great first impression and sell your idea in 60 seconds
- Connect with the investors most likely to finance your business idea
- Craft a slide deck that will catch and keep venture capitalists’ attention
- Prepare for on-the-spot questions in the board room
- See every “No” as an opportunity to find the perfect “Yes”
Plus, gain exclusive insights from stars you’ve seen on Shark Tank, Planet of the Apps, Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch, and more!
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We’ll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Entrepreneur Voices on Company Culture$19.99
The Business Owner’s Guide to Financial Freedom$19.95
Dirty Little Secrets: What the Credit Reporting Agencies Won’t Tell You$15.95
What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You: Life-Changing Tax Strategies$19.95
A Crash Course on Financial Statements for Small Business Owners$19.95