Entrepreneur Voices on Company Culture(0 customer reviews)
Does Your Company Culture Fit Your Business Strategy?
A high-performing company culture can translate into happy employees, a productive and engaging work environment, and fluid communications. To help you define and create a culture that works in today’s competitive world, Entrepreneur’s community of small business owners and entrepreneurs share their battle-tested strategies, hard-won advice, and secrets behind what works and what doesn’t. Entrepreneur Voices on Company Culture will help you to:
- Create a culture that fits your brand and leadership style
- Hire the right team that will support your mission
- Increase your team’s productivity without causing burnout
- Retain your best employees with creative and effective appreciation
- Avoid the tragic mistakes made by companies that have come before you
Plus, learn how WP Engine’s CEO realized cultures can be created by accident, why Raising Cane’s makes every employee spend time as a fry cook, and how the founder of Blue Fish stayed afloat after everyone quit on the same day.
For more than 30 years, The Staff of Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We’ll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.