Elephants Before Unicorns(0 customer reviews)
Emotionally Intelligent HR Strategies to Save Your Company
Driven entrepreneurs seem to always be in search of their “unicorn” team―that match made in heaven that opens the door to freedom and endless possibility. Unfortunately, huge obstacles―the “elephants”―tend to get in the way.
Bringing her expertise from HR to EQ, Caroline Stokes offers real-world solutions to the people management problems business owners like you face right now. Dive into this book and learn how to:
- Hire the right people by taking your time
- Build an onboarding process that fits your company culture and makes new hires feel welcome
- Keep employees happy, healthy, engaged, and educated so they always perform their best
- Think smart before acting so strategies are their most effective
- Adapt to industry trends and workforce shifts to earn the best results
CAROLINE STOKES, CEC, PCC, is a human capital entrepreneur and the founder of FORWARD, an executive headhunting and coaching company designed for global innovation leaders. She is the host of “The Emotionally Intelligent Recruiter” podcast and learning platform to help recruiters evolve in the AI age.