The Direct Mail Revolution(0 customer reviews)
Boost Your Business with Direct Mail
Think direct-mail marketing is a thing of the past? Think again. You can in fact create a direct-mail marketing campaign that could earn you an ROI as high as 1,300 percent.
In The Direct Mail Revolution, legendary copywriting pioneer and marketing expert Robert W. Bly shares groundbreaking strategies that will transform your business, win you more customers, and earn more profits. Whether you’re new to direct mail or you’ve had no luck earning sales from a mailbox, this book is your clear, comprehensive blueprint to winning new and ongoing sales with direct mail.
Learn how to:
- Keep your marketing pieces out of the trash with perfectly crafted letters, brochures, postcards, and more
- Increase response rates with the six characteristics of irresistible offers
- Track and test the key ingredients of your direct-mail campaign
- Seamlessly integrate your print and digital marketing efforts for a multidimensional sales funnel
- Gain leads and sales with the “magic words” of direct-response copy
- Avoid the most common “snail mail” mistakes that will get your marketing ignored
Plus, receive Bly’s very own templates, samples, and checklists that have stood the test of time to ensure your direct-mail strategy earns you the success you’ve been hoping for.
ROBERT W. BLY is an independent copywriter and marketing consultant with nearly four decades of experience in B2B and direct-response marketing. He has worked with over 100 clients including IBM, AT&T, Embraer Executive Jet, Intuit, Boardroom, and Grumman. He is the author of 95 books, including The Marketing Plan Handbook and The Copywriter’s Handbook, and writes a column for Target Marketing Magazine. His e-newsletter, The Direct Response Letter, has 65,000 subscribers.