The Digital Marketing Handbook(0 customer reviews)
What’s Your Website’s ROI?
Written to help marketers—from the Fortune 1000 to small business owners and solopreneurs—turn their websites from cost centers to profit centers, The Digital Marketing Handbook by legendary copywriting pioneer and marketing expert Robert W. Bly teaches you the proven models and processes for generating a steady stream of traffic, conversions, leads, opt-ins, and sales.
Whether you are marketing an online-based business, brick-and-mortar store, or a hybrid business, Bly will teach you how to:
- Integrate a digital marketing plan with traditional marketing outreach efforts
- Maximize open rates, click-through rates, conversions, and sales
- Avoid the most common internet marketing mistakes that cause people to fail online
- Build a large and responsive opt-in email list
- Master Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, and other traffic-generating tactics
- Drive quality leads to your online and offline storefronts
- Produce brand awareness and generate leads with Snapchat, Instagram, Periscope, Pinterest, and other social media platforms
- Design hub sites, landing pages, and “squeeze pages” guaranteed to bring in leads
Plus, Bly shares tested direct response methods that can increase your online revenues by 50, 100, and even 200 percent along with an extensive resource section to give your website a competitive edge.
Robert W. Bly is an independent copywriter and marketing consultant with more than 35 years of experience in B2B and direct response marketing. He has worked with over 100 clients including IBM, AT&T, Embraer Executive Jet, Intuit, Boardroom, Grumman and more. He is the author of 85 books, including The Digital Marketing Handbook and The Marketing Plan Handbook.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start Your Own Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery$19.95
55 Surefire Food-Related Businesses You Can Start for Under $5,000$17.95
What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You: Life-Changing Tax Strategies$19.95
Design and Launch an E-Commerce Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook
Start Your Own Mail Order Business, 2nd Edition$17.95