The Content Marketing Handbook(0 customer reviews)
The Content Marketing Handbook helps entrepreneurs, marketers, and small business owners understand the true role of content within integrated multichannel marketing campaigns, avoid wasting time and money by giving away content with no ROI, and instead skillfully create content that builds trust, stimulate interest, and ultimately get more orders for what they are selling.
Readers will learn how to:
- Create A-level content that gets noticed, gets read, and eliminates “content pollution”
- Overcome the biggest weakness of content marketing
- Double marketing response rates by adding lead magnets, bonus reports, and other free content offers
- Use content to build brands, enhance reputations, and stand out from the competition
- Plan, execute and measure content marketing in a multichannel environment
- Know when to stop giving away content and start asking for the orders
ROBERT W. BLY is an independent copywriter and marketing consultant with more than 35 years of experience in B2B and direct response marketing. He has worked with over 100 clients including IBM, AT&T, Embraer Executive Jet, Intuit, Boardroom, Grumman and more. He is the author of 85 books, including "The Marketing Plan Handbook" (Entrepreneur Press 2015), and he currently writes regular columns for Target Marketing Magazine and The Direct Response Letter.