Career Rehab(0 customer reviews)
Your career has good “bones,” but it’s looking a little rough around the edges. It’s time to take stock and renovate your life by making strategic professional changes that help you achieve not only the job—but also the life—you want. In Career Rehab, professional career and life coach Kanika Tolver helps readers strip away what’s holding them back to create the career of their dreams. Readers will learn how to:
- Overcome fear to pursue their dreams and change careers as part of a strategic plan.
- Develop a unique career brand.
- Apply to companies and organization where they can develop a career brand.
- Create an online brand presence on social media that grows a deep professional ethos and network.
- Market an authentic career brand.
- Harness the power of non-traditional jobs as a springboard to entrepreneurship.
- Sell their brand-offering expertise and skills.
- Define and execute a career trajectory for the long run.
- Create an expertise-based business plan to open the door to personal and financial freedom.
KANIKA TOLVER is a professional career coach, author, and speaker. She has coached hundreds of professionals in companies like Bank of America, Amazon, Microsoft, as well as several Federal Government agencies. Tolver has been featured on CNN, CBS Radio, HR.com, Home Business magazine, the Washington Post, Entrepreneur, and Glassdoor. As a professional motivational speaker, she has presented in front of numerous groups including Bowie State University, Prince George's Community College, Fairfax County Public Schools, Prince George's County Public Schools, and HBCU Digest.