The Business Owner’s Guide to Financial Freedom(0 customer reviews)
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE
Tailored for small business owners and entrepreneur like yourself who are looking for long-term financial planning and wealth management, The Business Owner’s Guide to Financial Freedom reveals the secrets behind successfully investing in your business while bypassing Wall Street-influenced financial planners.
Attorney and CPA Mark J. Kohler and expert financial planner Randall A. Luebke deliver a guide catered to your entrepreneurial journey as they teach you how to create assets that provide income so work is no longer a requirement, identify money and tax-saving strategies, and address business succession plans to help you transition into the investment phase of business ownership.
Learn how to:
- Pinpoint the dollar value of your business with a step-by-step formula
- Eliminate and avoid bad debt while leveraging your good debt
- Uncover investment strategies Wall Street won’t tell you
- Achieve long-term goals with the 4×4 Financial Independence Plan
- Find an advisor willing to look out for your best interests
- Super-charge your 401(k) and leverage your insurance to get rich
- Create the best exit strategy for you, your business, and your family
- Avoid the most common mistakes in real estate investment
- Protect your hard-earned assets from security threats ready to strike
You can’t predict the future, but you can plan for it. So if you’re ready to stop treating your business like your only asset and want to start making it your most valuable legacy, this book is for you!
MARK J. KOHLER is also the author of The Tax and Legal Playbook and What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You from Entrepreneur Press, and a CPA, Attorney, Radio Show host. He is also a partner at the law firm Kyler Kohler Ostermiller & Sorensen, LLP and the accounting firm K&E CPAs, LLP. For more information, visit him at www.markjkohler.com.
RANDALL A. LUEBKE, RFC, Investment Advisor Representative, RMA, CWPP, CMP, is the founder of Lifetime Paradigm, a firm that specializes in providing realestate integrated and self-directed retirement planning, asset protection, and estate and tax planning to businesses, homeowners, and real estate investors.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start Your Own e-Business, 3rd Edition$19.95
Bar and Club: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 4th Edition$49.00
A Crash Course on Financial Statements for Small Business Owners$19.95
Design and Launch an Online Travel Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook
Start Your Own Car Wash and More, 2nd Edition$15.95